It was great to see him and his man, Jay. They have the cutest little house on the rocks. It is the perfect little cottage to make you feel like you are on a permanent vacation. We didn't do much Friday because I got lost on the way. No, you don't want to know. All you need to know it that it took me an extra 2(+) hrs to get there. :o(
Saturday, we headed to the local apple orchard/pumpkin patch where we met up with their friends Sean and Heather. I have known Sean and Heather since Nate started working at Pepsi. It is always fun to hang out with them again. They have a beautiful little girl, Lexi. I think pumpkin patches are way more magical when there is a little kid involved. It was great watching her run from pumpkin to pumpkin gaining more and more excitement along the way!
Here are a few pics from the weekend:
Lexi and Uncle Nate.
Heather and Lexi. I think this is a great mother and daughter shot.
Nate and Sean sampling the goods.
I really like shots from different angles. And pumpkins are willing to sit still enough for me to try it out!
Nate is this tall!
I thought this giant metal pumpkin was really neat. We tried to get Lexi to sit on top but it was a little to high for her liking.
Uncle Jay helping Lexi pick some apples.I had a great time this weekend but of course (like always) time went by way to fast. I can't wait to see them again. And hopefully, the next trip won't be another two years away!

2 comments:
Great pics!!! There's nothing better than a New England pumpkin patch/apple orchard in the fall - good times!!
It was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone! Lexi had such a blast :) We hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment